The Indonesian Consortium for Religious Studies (ICRS), a consortium of Gadjah Mada University, State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga, and Duta Wacana Christian University, in collaboration with FMIPA University of Indonesia, Yayasan Pustaka Obor Indonesia, Kehati, Asia Pacific Network for Global Change Research, and Chulalongkorn University will hold a book discussion on:
“Civic Engagement in Asia: Lessons from Transformative Learning in the Quest for a Sustainable Future” on the topic of “Unity in Diversity for the World’s Sustainability”.
The book discussion will be held online via zoom on November 7th, 2020 at 15:00 – 17:00 Jakarta Time. The event presents other international figures as followed:
- Mr. Theodore Mayer, academic director of the International Network Engaged Buddhists (INEB), Thailand as a resource person
- Dr. Fachruddin Mangunjaya, environmentalist, author and senior Lecturer at School of Graduate Program Universitas Nasional, and Chairman Centre for Islamic Studies Universitas Nasional (UNAS), Indonesia as a resource person
- Dr. Nadarajah Manickam, Chair Professor, Xavier Centre for New Humanities and Compassion Studies, XAVIER UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR, Odisha, India as discussant
- Dr. Maharani Hapsari, Lecturer at the Political Science Faculty, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia as discussant
- And Dr. Dicky Sofjan, Core Doctoral Faculty of the Indonesian Consortium for Religious Studies (ICRS) – UGM, Indonesia as the moderator.
Kindly click https://zoom.us/j/6066494968?pwd=SThpKzdxQmFQQ2RJaGZ0cFJoaURBZz09
Meeting ID: 606 649 4968